Perfect Summer Dinner - Fish Tacos
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeds out
- about half an onion
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime juice
Dill mayo...you can use plain mayo, but I put dill on all my fish. I'm actually a Miracle Whip girl but I will eat mayo on only 2 things and this is one of them.
- couple scoops of mayo(we use canola mayo)
- sprinkle of dry or fresh dill weed
- squirt of lime juice
Now shred up some green cabbage and slice some avocado if you are so inclined.
The fish...in most restaurants they serve fried fish in fish tacos, but we are healthy, so we pan fry in some olive oil. Much better for you and easier than frying anyways!
- Tilapia fillets(or whatever fish you prefer)
- Mrs Dash Southwest Chipolte Seasoning
Now, just heat up some corn tortillas on a hot griddle, pile on all these yummy ingredients and chow down!
See more recipes on my blog!
I will be sharing with these great blogs!
Follow me here: