The crochet lace was done in five pieces and then sewn/crocheted together onto the shoe. The hardest part was finding patterns I liked and figuring out how it could all fit together. The top section is a round doily with three sections I added on to make it more of a triangle. The front/bottom and sides are three of the same made out of a triangle shawl pattern. The last piece is the top. It's a strip of two sided shells that goes around the opening of the shoe. Pieces are sewn together and I added more crochet on the back to cover open areas.
I won't say this was easy. It did take some time with all the trial and error I went through, but it was definitely worth it and I love the end result!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
I will be sharing with these great blogs!
Follow me here: