Sunday, November 3, 2013

Feeling Foxy

I am digging the fox trend this year! Have you noticed, they are everywhere! It might be because they are just so cute or possibly because of a certain viral video...anyway, I love them. Here is my contribution to the fashion trend of the season. 

Crochet Fox Creations by Over The Apple Tree

This little grey fox is my first attempt at Amigurumi. It took some time, but wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Isn't she so cute with her little flower?

Amigurumi grey fox by Over The Apple Tree

My fox hat is a super simple square design, but with the addition of some eyes and nose, turns into a cute woodland creature!

Crochet Children's Fox Hat by Over The Apple Tree

Children's Crochet Fox Hat by Over The Apple Tree

 I've been wanting to do a purse for a while. My daughter loves collecting little things and this bag is a great place to hold all her treasures!

Children's Crochet Fox Purse by Over The Apple Tree


Girl's Fox Purse by Over The Apple Tree
                     

These crochet fox creations are available in limited quantities at my Etsy store now!


Support independent artists, designers and crafters this holiday season! Here are some great children's gift ideas I've found on Etsy and remember to check My Shop for more fun crochet accessories!



Follow me here:

10 comments:

  1. Laura, thank you for stopping by Inspirations by D. I enjoyed your visit and comment. I'm following you via bloglovin and look forward to more of your lovely posts. I love the fox hats, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D. I stopped by your Etsy shop today, very cute stuff! I'm just getting started there, so wish me luck!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the fox stuff too. That little hat is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Alexis! I had fun with these projects, I hope to do some more animals, maybe a cat next!

      Delete
  3. Too cute! Thank you so much for sharing at the Twirl & Take a Bow Party! Have a great day!
    Leslie
    House on the Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to stop by Leslie!

      Delete
  4. How cute! Thanks so much for sharing it on Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. I just pinned it to my CROCHET board on Pinterest.
    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Sinea. I have found so much fun crochet on Pinterest!
      Over The Apple Tree's Pinterest Boards

      Delete
  5. Love these!! The fox trend is so much fun (so is the song :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feeling foxy!! Thanks for the adorable post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...