Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fall and Winter Crochet

I'm so excited to be getting ready for fall in my Etsy shop! I have a collection of Outlander inspired fingerless gloves posted already and still have more items done and ready to be posted. Usually when I work on new items, my friends and family get a look at them and they want some too!

My daughter was desperate to have some fingerless gloves. She picked out this fun rainbow yarn and I went in search of a cute kid's pattern. I ended up choosing these puff stitch fingerless gloves by Hopeful Honey. This free pattern is for an adult but these are very easily adaptable for any size hand.

Puff Stitch Fingerless Gloves free pattern

Puff Stitch Fingerless Gloves free pattern


Here's another pair of gloves I made using a pattern from Beatrice Ryan. I ended up using a size 6 hook with this. I also changed how I worked the thumb.

Crochet Shell Fingerless Gloves free pattern

Crochet Shell Fingerless Gloves free pattern

I've been inspired by the Outlander series for some of my shop's new fall items. Please stop by and take a look! These Celtic Weave Gloves are available in my shop!

Celtice Weave Fingerless Glove available in OverTheAppleTree's Etsy Shop

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Project Gallery

I will be sharing with these great blogs!





Follow me here:

23 comments:

  1. Oh my daughter is going to go nuts when I show her your gloves. They're fabulous! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter pretends she's a superhero that can shoot rainbows from her hands! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Cute! I'm pinning these! I plan on making some gloves for myself and my daughter this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the CUTEST!!! Pinning. Sharing. Stumbling. Tweeting. Everybody's GOT to see this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sinea! Can't go wrong with rainbow yarn!

      Delete
  4. I love the colorful ones so much! They look so cool.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from the Creative Exchange link party- Those are adorable!!! So quirky! I wish I knew how to crochet so that I could try that pattern. Both pairs are beautiful but I love the colorful ones you made for your daughter. I would totally wear those! Thanks for sharing and for the link to the pattern company, I'll definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Foley Fam linkup. These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you used. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Outlander and crochet so I can't wait to see what you make :) Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen or read Outlander but I love the stitch on the Celtic Weave gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, I love the bright poppy colors, really would liven up winter. Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! The colors are spectacular in that first set! I hate gloves because I can't stand having fabric over my fingers. These would be perfect. #loulougirls --- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these! Perfect for the cold Wisconsin winters here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, if I could have one skill...this would be it! I need to really invest into it...these look so neat!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just fabulous!! You are my favorite :)
    Joanita @ Snickerdoodle Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You got a real good talent! I really like those Celtic Weave Gloves especially the gray ones. Very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm so happy you left a comment in my blog She Quilts Today so I can visit your wonderful blog, oh my! your fingerless gloves are beautiful, your daughter might be so happy with hers, love the rainbow wool! you did a fantastic job on the gray gloves!.
    I'm sure I will visit you again, will follow you on Pinterest and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I love the rainbow ones. I was wondering what yarn you used?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...