Sunday, September 14, 2014

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet Projects

We're a bunch of Harry Potter nerds at my house and I've been wanting to do some Harry Potter crochet projects for a while now. I finally got these done just in time for fall. All projects available in limited quantities at my Etsy Store!

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Harry Potter Inspired Crochet » Over The Apple Tree

Thanks so much for visiting! These projects will be available at my Etsy store along with plenty of my other creations! Please come and check it out!



I will be sharing with these great blogs!

Follow me here:

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I so want to make myself Ron's hat! I did knit my daughter an enormously long scarf last year just like Hermione's in the later films and she wore it every day last winter! What a beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round up! love all but the rat (ick)! I haven't seen the Hermione's sweater scarf pattern before, love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw someone did a knit striped hat like Hermione's sweater, but I wanted to try something different! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I'm not really a Harry potter fan, but I like that scarf!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thank you so much for sharing at the Twirl & Take a Bow Party! Have an awesome week!
    Leslie
    House on the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love me more if I would make her some of these ;)

    Thanks for sharing.
    Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up at Pin-Worthy Wednesday! These are so cute! I have pinned your post to our Pinterest group board.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Harry Potter items! I knit and I have a knitting book of Harry Potter patterns. That was a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are crazy HP fans at my house. Love the creativity with the Hermione scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...