Saturday, May 23, 2015

Water Bottle Carrier Teacher Gift

I was trying to figure out what I should give the teachers this year for the end of year gift. Last year I came up with something I thought was pretty cool with the rocks. While I was working on some of my water bottle carriers...light bulb! How 'bout a specially designed carrier for the teachers? I came up with an apple themed carrier. The pattern I used for my carrier is from Lee Mathewson and I just added on some leaves to the top of it.

These water bottle carriers are really simple to make and can be easily customized to fit different sized water bottles. Living in a dry climate here in Colorado, you have to have water with you. My daughter and I use ours all the time while we're out and about walking, hiking or even shopping.

You can see more water bottle carriers in my Etsy shop!





Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Project Gallery

I will be sharing with these great blogs!



Follow me here:

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the carrier and the color as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cher-Ann! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. A very creative and wonderful gift idea! Thank you for sharing with us at Brag About It!
    ~Laurie
    www.myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This water bottle carrier is super cute, color is so warm and very beautiful!
    Creative and useful gift.

    House cleaning Richmond

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute idea for a teacher gift, and not one that I've seen before! I love that it's a very practical gift too. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! We hope you'll join us again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very cute idea, I love the red.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super cute and something that I know teachers would appreciate! Thanks for sharing on Best of the Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gorgeous! This looks incredible! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm, so we can party with you! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...