Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wordless Wednesday- On My Hook This Week

It's winter and I've been working nonstop on all kinds of crochet goodies to keep everybody warm! Here's what I've been working on this week...

Scarf: Pattern


Reversible Ribbed Hat: Pattern



Convertible Hat/Cowl: Pattern


Just started the Lattice Hat!!: Pattern

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
See more of my crochet here on the blog and in my Etsy store!

** Check out my new hat pattern!**


I will be sharing with these great blogs!


Follow me here:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your talents and photos at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/01/eating-pinecone-on-cob.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and I am going to check out the patterns. I especially like the hat and and quite curious what the lattice pattern will look like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I did finish the lattice hat and I love how it turned out! I actually just posted it on my Instagram yesterday, go check it out! I found the pattern on Ravelry from Sarah Arnold.

      Delete
  3. You have made some really lovely scarves and hats! I love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...