Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Waiting on Nature

So after two weeks and a google search, I've learned that different species of butterflies/moths take different amounts of time to go through their transformation. What I thought would be a fun learning experience for the kids has turned into a long waiting game where they have finally lost interest. I hope our little creature in there is ok in there!




I will be sharing with these great blogs!


Visit Over The Apple Tree's profile on Pinterest.


Follow me here:

2 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic photo!! I'm a new follower (found you on Los Gringos Locos' linky, just now), and I hope you'll post a photo when this beauty hatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your photos at the new home for Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/. I hope to see you each week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...