Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow

So last week I was trying to get a puddle reflection shot but it was too rainy. Well, all that rain turned to snow! Gotta love Colorado!

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree
spiderweb
Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree
aspen tree
Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree


Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree
my cold baby apple tree
Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: First Snow, Over The Apple Tree




I will be sharing with these great blogs!


Follow me here:

4 comments:

  1. I cant believe it, but what great shots, these will get shared, I love the daisy!! Thanks for stopping by!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!! I can not wait for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, but snow at this time, wow, that's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAACCCKKK!!!
    Snow already?
    I don't think I'm ready to see summer go yet!

    Thanks for sharing at http://www.image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/09/elodie-farms.html. Please come by each week and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...