Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Vail, CO

SO, I've decided to jump on this Wordless Wednesday thing. Beside joining in with the cool kids, I think it will be a great way for me to make more time to work on my photography skills! Although, this weeks photos aren't technically the best since they were taken with my phone, they're still pretty enough I wanted to share.

Road trip to Vail, CO


Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree
long car ride with a snack and my new book!
Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree
aspen grove
Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree
Holy Cross Trail
Wordless Wednesday, Over The Apple Tree



I will be sharing with these great blogs!

Visit Over The Apple Tree's profile on Pinterest.


Follow me here:

8 comments:

  1. Wow what gorgeous photo you took of the mountains. Enjoy the rest if the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!
    Please share your post at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2014/08/variations-with-linky.html
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll check it out!

      Delete
  3. For being taken with your phone I would say those are very good!!! I use to have photographer guilt when I used my Iphone but I have kind of gotten over it. I do still use my big girl camera for most important occassions but it is so much easier to just use my phone sometimes. I am also hosting a wordless Wed. link up that I would love you to participate in. http://www.my-captivating-life.com/2014/08/wordless-wednesday-2-late-sorry.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even take my good camera with me! We were there to hike and we go to the mountains so much, I have photos from just about everywhere, but some shots you just can't pass up! Phone to the rescue!

      Delete
  4. Wow I have never seen pictures of the mountains like that! I would love it if you would share a picture on my Photo Friday Blog Party!

    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Positively beautiful.
    I want to invite you to the new home of Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday) at http://image-in-ing.blotspot.com/ each week at midnight Tuesday, EST. And you're welcome to share your blog button for your recurring link-up at the page devoted to Wordless linkups - just remember to use your main blog url rather than a link to an individual post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...