Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC

This spring I took a trip to Charleston, SC for my brother's wedding and had a whole half a day to myself! What to do? I spent about three hours just walking around with my camera! If you ever go, you have to take a walk and see all the historical architecture, churches and cemeteries. 

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple TreeWordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree


Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree

Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree
Tried sweet potato biscuits for the first time here and they were so awesome!
Wordless Wednesday: Charleston, SC » Over The Apple Tree
The Angel Oak Tree is a Southern live oak located in Angel Oak Park on Johns Island near Charleston. The Angel Oak Tree is estimated to be at least 400 and as much as 1400-1500 years old.

I will be sharing with these great blogs!


Visit Over The Apple Tree's profile on Pinterest.


Follow me here:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, what lovely pictures and some day I hope to visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. I would really love to visit there someday. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ashamed to say that I have only visited Charleston once even though I live about 2-3 hours away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...