Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scrap Paper Notepads

Do you have tons of scrap paper laying around?

I am a list maker. I love notepads. The majority of the time the list is just for me, something I need to write down while I'm working on the computer or things I don't want to forget from the grocery store. 

My husband loves to print stuff. Yes, he could read those documents off the computer, but he wants it on paper and in his hand.

Here is how I recycle paper at my house...

Scrap Paper Notepads by Over The Apple Tree

For any paper that has only been printed on one side, I cut it into four equal sections, stack it up and staple it together. It's not pretty, but it's just for me, so who cares? This is great to keep at my desk to write down notes and reminders.

I would love to hear from you! Leave your paper recycling ideas in the comments below.


I will be sharing with these great blogs!


Follow me here:

9 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have tons of scrap papers in my drawer, but I didn't think to put them together in pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea - great way to recycle. I have an unorganized stack of scrap paper on the floor next to my desk - maybe I will use your idea - it looks better than my pile! I too am a list maker and like to write stuff down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do this too laura! maybe we can save some trees☺

    hey thanks for sharing this over at The DIY'ers! huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting Rea, see you next week!

      Delete
  4. I do this, too! Such a great way to use all those pieces of scrap paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just stopping by to let you know I featured you for this week's Do Tell Tuesday link-up. Thanks so much for sharing this idea! Here's a link to the post if you'd like to check it out: http://www.aromaofhim.com/2014/02/do-tell-tuesday-link-up-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tons of paper lying around the house as well. I love recycling, so I make sure that documents printed out in paper that I don't need anymore are recycled into notepads like that as well. It's so nice of you to share the idea to your fellow bloggers, Laura! Thank you and all the best! :)

    Marion Dunn @ Global Resources International Pty Ltd

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...